What do I need to bring to Pilates classes?
- Equipment and mats are available for you to use, however if you have your own mat and head cushion please feel free to bring it along.
- You will need to complete a New Starter questionnaire before taking part in your first class. This can either be completed when booking, or paper copies are available. Please inform your teacher or practitioner of any changes.
What should I wear to my Pilates class?
- Please wear something comfortable that you can easily move around in. Gym leggings or loose trousers, and a baggy top are perfect. The classes are done in socks so no need to worry about what shoes to wear!
Are classes suitable for beginners?
Our classes are mixed ability classes, which offer different levels for each exercise. This means that you can work with whichever level suits you best. The reason for this is because if you have a shoulder issue, for example, you may need to do beginner level movements on upper body, whereas you may be able to do higher level leg exercises.
What is the cancellation policy?
24 hours notice is required or a cancellation fee will be applied – special dispensation in current COVID-19 situation if you feel unwell within this 24 hour period and cancel accordingly.
Late arrival by the client: Full fee payable but with a reduced treatment period.
What Covid-19 measures are in place?
- Your therapist will be waiting for you outside the room.
- The therapist will be wearing PPE in accordance with current treatment guidelines.
- The treatment area will have been fully cleaned and ventilated between clients again in accordance with current guidelines.
- The studio will have been fully cleaned and ventilated between clients again in accordance with current guidelines. We have ensured enough time between appointments and classes to allow for cleaning to take place.
- We have implemented social distancing in the studio.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available
- We have track and trace measures in place
- Please do not come to your appointment or class if you are feeling unwell.