Changes to classes and appointments
In line with government guidelines and the importance of client health and safety, we have made the following changes to classes and appointments:
- Class sizes will be reduced to allow for appropriate social distancing
- There will be at least 15 minutes between classes and appointments to allow time for appropriate cleaning of the studio or clinic room in between classes or appointments, and to ensure that the previous class/client has left before the next class/client enters.
- If possible, please bring your own mat and head cushion for Pilates classes. There will still be equipment available for those who need it, however if you do have your own this will help reduce cleaning. All equipment used will be cleaned between each class.
- If possible, please bring your own towel for any massage appointments.
- No unknown class swaps. Previously we have been able to allow people to swap classes if they are going to miss a session. Unfortunately, we am unable to do this now as we need to know how many people are attending each session.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer come and physically move positioning in Pilates classes, however we will give verbal feedback to ensure that you are doing the exercises correctly.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use when entering the class.
- Masks are not compulsory, however if you wish to wear one it is up to you. Please wear a mask when entering for a sports massage or nutrition consultation.
- Please wait outside before your Pilates class and the instructor will come and get you, this is to ensure that we have cleared the studio from the previous class and cleaned appropriately.
- Please do not attend classes/appointments if you are feeling unwell.
- Data sharing: Please note that we will use the details you provide to us in the event of a track and trace incident.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding, we are really looking forward to being able to continue with face-to-face classes and consultations.